Tuesday, March 3, 2009

7 yr. Anniversary!





On February 23rd it was our 7yr Anniversary. Time sure does fly, 7yrs later we have a beautiful home and 2 wonderful kids. Life is great, I couldn't ask for anything more. To Celebrate we went to the Temecula Wineries and stayed the night. Thank goodness for my mom she watched Emily and Brandon and they had a great time. This was the first time I have left Brandon over night. I was sad to leave them. But it was nice to be able to finish a conversation with James and have grow up time.
We had a lincoln town car and a driver to drive us to the wineries. That was the best idea ever. At the 1st wine tasting we each paid for 5 tastes. The lady helping us was the best she gave us about 15 tastes each. I could barely walk straight, we went to eat and then went to 2 more wine tastings. When we went were done tasting we were a little buzzed. Ok a lot. It was so much fun!! We laughed a lot which was great. I loved spending time with James he is a wonderful Husband and I am so glad that we have been married for 7yrs.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey! Love the pictures. So glad you could get away for your anniversary. Congrats!!!