Thursday, June 11, 2009

Graduation!

So my baby girl graduated from preschool. Wow I can't believe that she is going to be 5 and in kindergarten. I am so going to miss her everyday while she is at school.
At the graduation they announced what each child wanted to be when they grew up. I thought for sure Emily would say Hannah Montana, or something on that line. Boy was I wrong she wants to "collect sticks all over the world" yes sticks. So I say she wants to be a world traveler! She also received an award for The Kindness Heart. She sure does have the kindness heart! We made her graduation a big deal I really want her to be excited for kindergarten. James had to testify in court in that morning but talked to the judge and they rescheduled until 1:30, he wouldn't miss Emily's graduation for anything. What a great Dad! My Mom, Dad, Mother in law, Aunt Joanie, Uncle Rick and of course James, Brandon and I all went to see Emily graduate. Uncle Rick video the whole thing. He was practically laying on the ground in front of her feet so he wouldn't miss anything.
After her graduation we all went to eat lunch at Emily's favorite restaurant Olive Garden. She opened her present and had the best lunch. She loved being the Star.










1 comment:

Melissa said...

Congratulations Emily!!!