Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dodger Game!

On July 1st it was Lorraine's birthday, so we bought tickets to the dodger game. She loves the Dodgers!! Lorraine, James, Emily and I went to the dodger game and we had great seats. We had a wonderful time, great weather, lots of snacks and best of all the Dodger's won!! The highlight of the game was that Emily was on the Jumbotron. How cute is that, my baby girl was on TV. She was dancing until she saw herself and froze! I love my baby girl!








Abuelita bought Brandon a Dodger shirt and he posed with Emily's Finger!
Next time we go Brandon will have to come!!









This picture is for Julie!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like a fun night! We need to do that for my dad's birthday.

Patsy said...

OMG, did you guys recognize him off the bat (a little pun on words, haha). I'll have to show Oly.

Julie said...

Thanks for posting the pic of the Greatest Coach Ever!! I wish I could've been there to stalk, oh I mean see him!!