Thursday, May 13, 2010

Fun days

I haven't posted in a long time so I thought I would start again today. My BABY (not so baby) girl is done with kindergarten. On May 21st was her last day. I am so excited to have her home all summer. We are planning lots of fun camping trips and hanging out with our friends. While Emily has been in school we have been able to some fun stuff. I love helping in her class and seeing all the great things she is learning. We still go to Disneyland and have play dates. Brandon is also happy that Emily will be home, he recently started crying when she leaves to go to school. So cute how he loves her. Brandon's new favorite word is 'why" and "I already did it". The other day when he asked why Emily went to school. I said that she had to go to learn new things and that when he was 5 he would go to school too. His response " no Dandon stays home".(for some reason he can't say the B in his name) He is for sure a mommy's boy and I Love it!







1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yay! Welcome back. Missed your blogging!