Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kindergarten

On Monday it was Emily's BIG day, she started kindergarten! I was so nervous for her, she was not looking forward to going. I had been making it a HUGE deal and trying to hype it up. Emily started getting excited as we were getting her snack and back pack ready. James was able to go into work late so he could be there to see his baby girl start school. Emily was a trooper we walked her to class and she went in with no problem. We stayed for a little bit and watched her. She was so cute! Emily waved and we left. I was so proud of her. I was so sad, that my baby is in school, I did cry when I left her. I picked her up she said that she liked it and that her teacher was nice. Which made me so happy! Also my little shy girl told me that she raised her hand in class and told the teacher about our camping trip. She told her that she rode her bike while we were camping and that she fell off her bike. I was so surprised that she talked to the teacher on the 1st day. I guess she was ready for school.














1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh... I am so proud of her and I love the pictures. You must be very proud.