Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Little Bit of Crazy…A Whole Lot of Love

On Tuesday it was James' birthday so I made him cheese enchiladas, his favorite! His mom and niece were also coming over. They we planning on making refried beans and mexican macaroni. I had everything out for them ready to go. They are cooking and my mother in law grabs the tomato sauce to open. (not knowing that I already opened it for her) she gets it and proceeds to shake it, tomato sauce is everywhere. While she is cleaning up, I turn and look at Brandon who is sitting at the table eating his hot dog. Nope, he isn't eating instead he had a travel shampoo bottle, which he some how opened and had it all over him and his hot dog. ( He already had a bath and had his pj's on) James gets Brandon and takes him upstairs and has to give him another bath. Now I am cleaning up all the shampoo. OK so you thought that was all! Now my niece goes to fill her cup with ice from the ice maker. Funny but ice didn't come out soda started pouring out. I open the freezer and sitting in the ice maker was a can soda. The can had a large whole down the side. James said he put the soda in the ice so it would get cold faster. After that mess was cleaned up I definitely thought You Got To Be Kidding!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Oh man! one thing after another. It seems when it rains....there's a huge mess!