Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Buddy!

I have a very active, fun loving little boy who is a monkey and loves to climb. He loves to climb up stairs, which he is so good at. I never worry about him falling down the stairs. The other day he went up stairs while Emily and I were down stairs. I heard water running so I ran up stairs and saw Brandon on top of the sink in his bathroom with the water on and sticking his sister's toothbrush in the water. I couldn't believe that he could get on the counter. He used Emily's stool then he realized that he still couldn't reach , so he used the lip of the drawers as steps and pulled himself up. What a clever little boy. Of course I ran and got my camera and took some pictures. The bathroom door has to stay shut or until he figures out how to open it!



1 comment:

Melissa said...

Boys, boys, boys... aren't they fun! Glad he's keeping you on your toes. I love those curly locks growing in. :)