Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Emy and June!

My longest friend Emy got married this passed weekend in Arrowhead. I was so happy when she asked me to be in her wedding. I love her some much and am so glad that she found such a wonderful man. They are super cute together ! I thought that nobody would be good enough for my dearest friend, until I met June! They are such a perfect couple. Their wedding was so beautiful and Emy was absolutely GORGEOUS!! Since Emy and I spent Friday together for the rehearsal dinner we decided to figure out how long we had been friends. We have been friends for 23yrs. Emy is such a great friend we have always been close friends even when we didn't attend the same school. I am so glad that we are friends.
Congratulation Emy and June. We wish you a lifetime of Happiness!!!!!!!










No comments: