Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas! On Christmas eve we went to my Aunt's house. We celebrated with our family and friends and ate some delicious food. Emily and Brandon are blessed, so many people love them and bought them so many presents. We are so thankful for everything that we have! On Christmas morning Emily and Brandon came down stairs to see all the great presents that Santa left for them. Emily said that Mickey the Elf must of told Santa how good they had been. Brandon enjoyed opening all of his presents since last year he was an ity bitty baby. I can't believe he is already 1! After opening all of the presents we went to James' parents house for breakfast. I couldn't not believe how much they bought for the kids. Emily and Brandon loved being with their cousins! For Christmas dinner my parents and Uncle come over and brought dinner. Thank goodness for Mom's! Emily and Brandon had more gifts to open. We had the best Christmas! I love my life!











No comments: