Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Emily's Christmas program

My baby girl is growing up way tooooo fast. I blinked and she was 1 blinked again then she was 3 and once again blinked a now she is 4 1/2 and in preschool, having a christmas show! Emily was so excited for her show, she couldn't wait for all of us to see her perform. The night before, she woke up complaining that her ear hurt. As soon as the Dr. opened in the morning, I called and got an appointment. Yup she had and ear infection. She still wanted to perform in her show. Emily said that the only time her ear didn't hurt was when she was singing.( so darn cute) We went and she did great!She said she was the star of the show! Which is even cuter because all the kids were on the stage at the sametime singing the same songs. Of course I told her, "yes baby you were the star of the show" I love this girl soooooooooo much!
James missed her show he was in Santa Rosa for training, he was so upset! We missed him too!



Emily and her teacher Mrs. Jennifer



I am so tickling Emily!






Emily & Evan

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yes, she was the star of the show! I loved every minute! What a great little girl!!!