Sunday, December 7, 2008

It has been forever since I have updated my blog. My family has been sick for about a month. From colds to coughs to sore throats, ear infections to the FLU! We have had it all! Thanks goodness we are all back to ourselves once again. Just in time for Christmas and Brandon's 1st Birthday. I can't believe he is going to be 1. Time flew by this year. We have loved and enjoyed every minute. As I was getting ready today so that we could get our Christmas pictures taken at the picture people. Brandon loves to take all of the stuff out from under the bathroom sink, which I don't mind since it keeps him happy! So anyway I looked down and didn't see him so I walked in front of the sink and this is what I saw!







Emily thought it was so funny she wanted to go into, so of course I had to take a picture.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hi! I missed your blogging! Glad everyone is feeling better now. I cannot believe Brandon will be one tomorrow! He's such a cutie!!!